prep 15 mins
cook 20 mins
total 35 mins
author slimming eats
yield 5 servings
This recipe is Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
- Extra Easy – 1 HEa and 0.5 syns per serving
- WW Smart Points – 10
*suitable for freezing
- 3 cups of Bolognese Meat Sauce
- approx 8 lasagne sheets (I use oven ready)
- 1 cup/240ml of 2% milk (1 HEa)
- 1 tbs of cornstarch (0.5 syns)
- salt and black pepper
- pinch of mustard powder
- 60g of parmesan (2 x HEa’s)
- 90g of mozzarella (2 x HEa’s)
- Place the pasta sheets in some boiling hot water, just to soften a little so they are easier to cut to shape
- Spray a 7 inch spring form pan with spray oil
- Add 2 lasagne sheets to the bottom of the pan, cutting to fit
- Then add 1 cup of meat sauce and spread across evenly
- Add another 2 lasagne sheets
- Then another cup of meat sauce
- another 2 lasagne sheets
- more layer meat sauce
- and then top with the remain lasagne sheets
- Add the milk to a sauce pan
- mix cornstarch with a little cold water to make a slurry
- Pour this into the milk and heat gently until it thickens
- Season with salt, black pepper and a pinch of mustard powder.
- Stir in 30g/1oz of parmesan.
- Pour sauce on top of the final layer of lasagne sheets.
- Top with the remaining parmesan and mozzarella.
- Loosely cover the top with aluminium foil.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Add the rack and carefully lower the spring form pan on to the rack.
- Set to 15 mins manual high pressure.
- Once finished cooking, do a quick pressure release.
- Carefully lift out springform pan from the Instant Pot, remove foil and place under a grill for approx 5 mins until nice and golden on top.
- Let rest for approx 10 mins before removing from springform pan and slicing.
- Serve with your choice of sides.
Cooking time, does not include coming to pressure and meat sauce prep.
To cook in the oven – place springform pan on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 45 mins at 180c/350f until golden on top
Serving Size 1 serving
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 14.3 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 7.5 g||38%|
|Cholesterol 53 mg||18%|
|Sodium 591 mg||25%|
|Total Carbohydrates 34.3 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5 g||14%|
|Sugars 6.2 g|
|Protein 35.5 g||71%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.