Glazed Orange Cream Poundcake
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 40 mins
* 1 scoop of Orange Cream Keto Chow
* 1 cup Almond Flour
* 1/2 cup granulated monk fruit sweetener * 1 tsp baking powder
* ¼ tsp of salt
* 4 eggs
* 4 oz full fat cream cheese room temperature * 4 tablespoons salted butter room temperature
* 1 tsp of vanilla
* 1 tbsp of orange zest
Glaze Ingredients (optional)
* 4 oz full fat cream cheese room temperature * 1 tbsp salted butter room temperature * 3 tbsp fresh squeezed orange juice
* 1 tbsp orange zest
* 3/4 cups of confectioners erythritol
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a medium-sized bowl combine the almond flour, baking powder, salt. Set aside
3. In a large bowl using an electric mixer blend on high the butter with the sugar substitute until the mixture is light and fluffy and well incorporated.
5. Next add the room temperature cream cheese, orange zest and vanilla extract and mix well.
6. Add the eggs one at a time making sure to mix well after each addition.
8. Lastly, add the dry ingredients: the Keto Chow, almond flour, baking powder, salt and mix well until batter is fully combined.
9. In a well-greased 8 inch cake pan or 8 inch loaf pan bake 30 to 40 minutes until golden brown on top. Cake will be done once an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
10. If using the optional glaze add all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl, mix until smooth then pour on top of the cooled cake. .