Course: DessertCuisine: AmericanServings:16 cookiesCalories: 237kcal
- 1 1/2 Cups Unsweetened Shredded Coconut you want the finely shredded, not the large flakes
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Almonds
- 1 Cup Lily’s stevia Sweetened chocolate chips
- 1 Cup 3 Ingredient low carb Sugar free sweetened Condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Make Sweetened Condensed Milk and allow to cool completely.
- Mix unsweetened coconut, almonds, and chocolate chips.
- Add Sweetened Condensed Milk to coconut mixture and stir until combined.
- Using a small cookie scoop, place “dough” in the cavities of a greased muffin tin.
- With your fingers, press cookies down slightly.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until edges are turning golden brown.
- Remove from oven and place the muffin tin in the freezer for 30 minutes. (The cookies are very soft when they come out of the oven. Placing them in the freezer helps them firm up so they are not crumbly.)
- Makes approximately 16 cookies.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator or freezer.
Serving: 1Cookie | Calories: 237kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 12.5g | Fat: 40.5g | Saturated Fat: 16.5g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 18mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 40.5g%|
|Saturated Fat 16.5g%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrates 6g%|
|Dietary Fiber 4gundefined%|
|Vitamin A 0%Vitamin C undefined%|
|Calcium 12%Iron unde|