These Peanut Butter Swirl Bars are the perfect cookie bar to give you that delicious combo of peanut butter and chocolate. They are thick, chewy and as pretty as they are delicious. You can make them up super quick since they only have a few basic ingredients and bake in one pan.
PREP TIME: 10 minutes COOK TIME:35 minutes TOTAL TIME:45 minutes SERVES:24 bars CALORIES:171
- 1/2 cup peanut butter creamy
- 1/3 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar firmly packed
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 c chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Beat peanut butter, butter, and both sugars until light and creamy. Gradually add in the 2 eggs and 2 tsp vanilla.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix with the peanut butter mixture one cup at a time. Once combined, spread in a 9″x13″ pan and sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top.
- Cook 5 minutes then remove and use a knife to swirl the chocolate evenly into the bars. Return to oven and cook 30 more minutes.
Serving: 1bar Calories: 171kcal (9%) Carbohydrates: 23g (8%) Protein: 3g (6%) Fat: 8g (12%) Saturated Fat: 4g (25%) Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g Monounsaturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 26mg (9%) Sodium: 54mg (2%) Potassium: 0mg Fiber: 1g (4%) Sugar: 18g (20%) Vitamin A: 0IU Vitamin C: 0mg Calcium: 0mgIron: 0mg