prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 30 MINUTES
total time: 45 MINUTES
A southern American treat made keto!
- 2 cups (230g) almond flour – packed
- 1/2 cup (115g) sour cream – levelled
- 1/2 cup (100g) butter – melted
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup (120g) sugar substitute (I used erythritol)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup (50g) butter
- 1/3 cup (60g) sugar substitute (I used erythritol)
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp water
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the cake ingredients.
- Pour into a greased or floured bundt cake pan.
- Bake at 350°F / 175°C for 35 minutes.
- While the cake bakes, melt the butter in a pot over medium heat.
- Whisk in your sugar substitute, vanilla and water. Heat and stir until the sugar substitute has dissolved
- Once the cake is done, use a skewer or end of a utensil to poke several small holes into the top (technically the bottom) of the bundt cake.
- Pour the butter mixture around the cake, making sure the holes are filled with the butter. Keep swirling the pan around until your mixture has dissolved into the cake.
- Set aside and let it cool for 1 hour.
- When you’re ready to serve, place a plate on top of the bundt pan and flip it around so the cake pops right out!
3.4 net carbs per slice
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 266TOTAL FAT: 25.8gCARBOHYDRATES: 5.4gFIBER: 2gPROTEIN: 6.2g