Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time35 mins
Soft and airy keto focaccia bread that tastes just like the real thing. Made with almond and coconut flour, so it’s completely grain-free. Dairy-free option too.Course: Side DishCuisine: BreadKeyword: easy keto bread, keto focacciaServings: 12Calories: 174 kcal
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup unflavored whey protein powder (can sub egg white protein for dairy-free)
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup water
- Coarse sea salt for sprinkling
- Fresh rosemary leaves for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 325F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Grease the parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, protein powder, rosemary, baking powder, salt, and garlic powder. Add the olive oil, eggs, and egg whites and mix until well combined.
- Stir in just enough water to form a sticky dough. Turn the dough out onto the prepared baking sheet and use wet hands to spread to a 9×12 inch rectangle.
- Use your fingertips to dimple the surface of the bread lightly, then sprinkle with sea salt and rosemary leaves.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until the bread is golden on the edges and firm to the touch. Let cool 10 minutes before slicing and serving.