This bad boy is a killer dessert for dinner parties! With a hint of bourbon, this keto chocolate torte appeals to all. Best yet, it is gluten, sugar and grain free!
- 1/2 cup (120g) sour cream
- 1/2 cup (118ml) bourbon
- 1/4 cup (50g) butter – melted
- 3 eggs – beaten
- 2 cups (200g) almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp dark cocoa powder (can be replaced with regular cocoa powder)
- 2 tbsp regular cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup (100g) sugar substitute (I used erythritol)
- 2 keto, sugar free, chocolate bars (approx 150g total)
- 4 tbsp bourbon
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together all your cake ingredients.
- Once mixed thoroughly, pour into a 9-inch cake pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350°F/175°C for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when poked.
- Set aside and let cool.
- Place your chocolate & bourbon into a pot and melt using a double boiler. (alternatively, you could melt chocolate and bourbon together in the microwave)
- Once the chocolate becomes smooth and shiny, pour on top of the cake and spread with a spatula or spoon.
This makes roughly 12 slices.
Nutritional Information Per Piece:
NET CARBS: 3.5
1 Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 268TOTAL FAT: 21.3gCARBOHYDRATES: 6.7gFIBER: 3.2gPROTEIN: 7.2g