yield: 20 prep time: 10 MINUTES cook time: 25 MINUTES total time: 35 MINUTES
These Butter Pecan Keto Blondies are loaded with rich butter, vanilla and pecans! This is the perfect low-carb dessert at about 2.5 net carbs per slice!
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar swerve
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 9×13-inch baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil, lightly spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the butter and brown sugar sweetener until fully combined and the butter is light and fluffy.
- Mix in the remianing ingredients (except the pecans!) until just combined be careful nt to over mix.
- Fold in chopped pecans.
- Evenly press the dough into the pan and bake 25-30 minutes until a toothpick placed in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before slicing and sprinkle with sea salt if desired.
For a chocolate chip version, replace the pecans with Lilly’s sugar-free chocolate chips.