Per serving: 170 calories 15.5g F / 2.3g C (net) / 4.5g P / 4g fiber
🍪1 1/3 cups blanched almond flour
🍪1/3 cup erythritol (or sweetener of choice*)
🍪1/2 teaspoon baking soda
🍪1/4 teaspoon salt
🍪1/4 cup butter, softened
🍪1/2 teaspoon vanilla
🍪1/3 cup @lilys_sweets_chocolate chocolate chips
🍫2/3 cup blanched almond flour
🍫1/2 cup erythritol (or sweetener of choice*)
🍫1/4 cup cocoa powder
🍫1/2 teaspoon baking powder
🍫1/4 teaspoon salt
🍫3 tablespoons butter, softened
🍫3 tablespoons @lilys_sweets_chocolate chocolate chips
*Note: non-impact carbs from erythritol not included in nutritional info. If you do not need these to be keto, feel free to use any granulated sweetener.
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Grease or line an 8×8 square pan with parchment paper.
3. Start with cookie layer: combine dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add butter and stir until distributed. Add egg and vanilla and stir until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
4. Spoon about 2/3 of the cookie dough into the bottom of the pan. Use wet fingers to spread dough evenly over bottom of pan.
5. Follow same instructions as cookie layer to assemble brownie ingredients.
6. Spoon brownie batter into the pan, and use either the back of a spoon or wet fingers to spread brownie batter evenly over cookie dough.
7. Take remaining 1/3 of cookie dough and distribute on top of brownie batter.
8. Bake for 25-30 minutes. I took mine out at 25 minutes to keep the center gooey!
9. Allow to cool, slice, and enjoy! –