Chaffle Cake Ingredients:
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tbsp cream cheese room temp
- 20 drops Boston Cream extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp swerve confectioners sweetener or monkfruit
- 1/4 tsp Xanthan powder
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 /2 tbs Swerve confectioners Sweetener
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 1/8 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 2 tbs heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbs Unsweetened Baking chocolate bar chopped
- 1 tbs Swerve Confectioners Sweetener
- Preheat the mini waffle iron to make cake chaffles first.
- In a blender, combine all the cake ingredients and blend it on high until it’s smooth and creamy. This should only take a couple of minutes.
- On the stovetop, heat the heavy whipping cream to a boil. While it’s heating, whisk the egg yolks and Swerve together in a separate small bowl.
- Once the cream is boiling, pour half of it into the egg yolks. Make sure you are whisking it together while you pour in the mixture slowly.
- Pour the egg and cream mixture back into the stovetop pan into the rest of the cream and stir continuously for another 2-3 minutes.
- Take the custard off the heat and whisk in your vanilla & xanthan gum. Then set it aside to cool and thicken.
- Put ingredients for the ganache in a small bowl. Microwave for 20 seconds, stir. Repeat if needed. Careful not to overheat the ganache and burn it. Only do 20 seconds at a time until it’s fully melted.
- Assemble your Boston Cream Pie Chaffle Cake and Enjoy!!
Serves 4Serving Size1
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 53.3g||82%|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.1g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||14%|
|Vitamin A 510.8µg||34%|
|Vitamin C 0.5mg||1%|