Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time35 mins
Yield: 6 servings (2 points per serving for blue, green and purple)Course: Breakfast, Dessert, Snack
- 1 cup Halo Top ice cream (or other light ice cream)
- 3/4 cup self-rising flour (it must be self-rising flour, not all purpose)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the ice cream to a mixing bowl and let it melt.
- Add the self-rising flour to the melted ice cream and mix together.
- Spray a bread pan with no-stick cooking spray and add the batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out dry.