Recipe type: Baking
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 50 mins
Total time: 1 hour
Serves: 10 4 SP Freestyle, 4SP/3PP per serving
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 3 medium ripe banana’s, mashed (about 1.5 cups)
- ⅓ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a regular size loaf pan with some cooking spray.
- In a bowl whisk your egg and brown sugar together. Mix in your mashed banana, apple sauce, and vanilla.
- Stir in your flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda.
- Leave a few chocolate chips aside (for topping) and fold in your chocolate chips
- Pour batter into your loaf pan and sprinkle with remaining chips, bake in the oven for approx 50 minutes.
- Let cool then cut into 10 equal servings, the loaf will freeze well, best stored in the fridge.
- *Nutritional info includes banana & apple sauce, SP &PP were determined before adding these ingredients.
Notes SP Freestyle- 4 using WW recipe builder
Smart points- 4 using SP calculator
Points plus- 3 using PP calculator
Nutritional info- Calories.. 144…Fat 2.9g…Sat fat 1.5g…Carbs 28.5g…Fiber 2.9g..Sugars 13.8g…Protein 2.9g using My Fitness Pal