Anything that has chocolate and peanut butter is my idea of the dream dessert! Am I right?! This easy recipe for my healthy Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Blondies is going to have you hooked! They are perfectly moist and gooey on the inside but are thick like a brownie. They are sugar free, dairy free, gluten free, low carb & keto!
Servings: 16 large blondies
Difficulty Level: Easy
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Baking time: 20-25 minutes
• 1 cup natural peanut butter
• 1/4 cup monkfruit maple syrup (or pure maple syrup for refined sugar-free)
• 1 Tbsp almond milk (or other milk of choice)
• 2 large eggs, room temperature
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, beat together the maple syrup, nut milk, vanilla extract and eggs. Add in the granulated monk fruit and beat until well combined. Next beat in the almond flour, baking soda and sea salt.
4. Add the peanut butter to the bowl and stir in by hand using a spoon. Do not use an electric beater to mix in the peanut butter because this will make the oil to separate from the peanut butter. Add in the chocolate chips and stir by hand.
5. Add the mixture to an 8”x 8” baking dish. Spread out evenly into the pan. Sprinkle more chocolate chips on top if you would like!
6. Place the pan into the preheated oven and bake for 25-35 minutes. Don’t let the edges get too brown. The middle will still be gooey and soft but will firm up when it cools. Remove from the oven and let cool. If you want to speed up the cooling process (because you can’t wait, like me haha) you can set the slightly cooled pan into the fridge or freezer on top of a hot pad. Once cooled completely, cut into squares and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts per large blondie:
net carbs: 2g