This recipe is gluten free, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendlyExtra Easy – 1 HEa and 1 syn per servingWW Smart Points – 9
- approx 1.5 cups of cooked spaghetti squash (which is approx 1kg/2.25lb raw)
- 400g/14oz of grated potato, squeeze out excess liquid
- 60g/2oz parmesan – 2 HEa’s
- 1 egg
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- half a red pepper, sliced
- half a green pepper, sliced
- 1 cup (approx 150g) of cooked shredded chicken
- 1 cup (240ml) of passata (or crushed tomatoes)
- 4 tbs of barbecue sauce – 4 syns
- 100g (3.5oz) of mozzarella – 2 HEa’s
- salt and black pepper
- spray oil
- Preheat oven to 200c/400f (gas mark 6)
- Blot the cooked spaghetti squash with some kitchen paper, just to remove any excess liquid.
- Add the cooked spaghetti squash, grated potato, parmesan and egg to a bowl and mix to combine, season with salt and black pepper.
- Grease a 10 inch quiche/flan dish with spray oil.
- Add the spaghetti squash mixture and flatten evenly.
- Spray over the top with spray oil. Place in the oven and bake for approx 15-20 mins just till lightly golden and set.
- Mix the passata with the barbecue sauce and spread this over the top like you would a pizza.
- Add the onion, peppers and chicken.
- Top with the mozzarella, and place back in the oven and bake until the cheese is melted and golden, approx 15 mins.
- Slice and serve!!
YIELD: 4 SERVING SIZE: 1 serving
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 360 TOTAL FAT: 12.8g SATURATED FAT: 6.9g CHOLESTEROL: 112mg SODIUM: 868mg CARBOHYDRATES: 33.6g FIBER: 4.9g SUGAR: 10.5g PROTEIN: 28.1g