- 140g Self Raising Flour – 22.5 syns
- 1.2tsp Baking Soda – 1/2 syn
- 2x Bananas (roughly 200g) – 8 syns
- 3x Eggs
- 2tsp Sweet Cinnamon
- 28g Dried Raisins – 4 syns
- 2tbsp Surkin:1 Sweetener – 1 syn
- 1tsp Vanilla Essence
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, sweetener and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, mash the bananas with a fork until they are almost smooth. I like a few lumps through my banana bread but you can mash to your desired consistency.
- Whisk the eggs and vanilla essence in with the banana and then add to the flour mixture.
- Whisk until smooth and then stir in the raisins.
- Add to a loaf tin lined with baking parchment and bake for 25 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted into the deepest part of the loaf. You may need to cover the top with tinfoil for the last 5 minutes to prevent the top burning, so check after 20 minutes.
2.5 syns per serving when sliced into 15 pieces. 36 syns in total. Adjust syn value per slice according to the number of servings you have cut. Syn values correct at time of writing. Please do not screenshot this recipe. Copyright for the words and images is owned by Basement Bakehouse.