Recipe type: Muffins
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 35 mins
Serves: 10 2 freestyle SP, 2SP/2PP
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- ¾ cup non fat plain greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 large apple, peeled and diced
- *Optional to top with cinnamon sugar, I mixed ½ tsp of sugar with 1 tsp cinnamon and sprinkled on top before baking
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a regular size muffin tin *note- this recipe makes 10 muffins
- In a bowl whisk together your eggs and sugar, stir in applesauce, yogurt and vanilla.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder and cinnamon, fold in diced apples.
- Divide batter into 10 regular muffin cups, make sure they are sprayed, do not use liners they will stick. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar, optional
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes, let cool, makes 10 muffins, best stored in fridge and after 2-3 days best to freeze.
NotesSmart points freestyle- 2 using WW recipe builder
Smart points- 2 using SP calculator
Points plus- 2 using PP calculator
Nutritional info.. Calories 92…Fat 1.2g…Sat fat 0.3g..Carbs 15.8g…Fiber 1.1g..Sugar 6.1g..Protein 4.2g using My Fitness Pal *note nutrition included apple & apple sauce, so if using these numbers in a WW calculator you may get a different point value, points were determined before adding these.