Sugar-Free Low Carb (Nut Free) Brownies
Prep Time 15 minutesCook Time 25 minutesTotal Time 40 minutesServings 16 Calories 155 kcalAuthor Brenda Bennett | Sugar-Free Mom
- 8 ounces sugar free chocolate chips Lily’s Sweets brand
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup oil I used avocado oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp chocolate liquid stevia
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup Sukrin Gold Natural Brown Sugar Sub or another sugar free sweetener
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 scoop 1.2 oz ( 34g) chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp instant coffee
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- optional” 1 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- Melt the chocolate chips and butter over low heat on the stove or microwave for 1-2 minutes and stir until completely smooth. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the oil, eggs, yolk, vanilla extract, stevia and cream to a stand mixer and mix until combined.
- Slowly pour in the melted chocolate while the mixer is on low speed.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until combined.
- Stir in the optional chocolate chips if desired.
- Line an 8 by 8 pan with parchment paper or grease pan.
- Pour in batter and bake for 25 minutes. It might look underdone but it’s best to take it out before it looks done to achieve that gooey texture.
- Allow to cool 15 minutes before slicing.
- Best if enjoyed the same day although storing in the fridge, covered, will keep it well for the next day.